princess genevieve

vendredi, juillet 21, 2006

Adventures on the Bus, #211234

Yesterday, whilst waiting for the bus, this woman all of a sudden took off her jacket. She was wearing a loose-fitting tank top underneath. Then she stuck her hands down the front of her shirt. I made my surprise face. Then she turns to the woman sitting next to her on the bench, and says, "I'm really embarrassed. Can you help me?" Curiouser and curiouser!

Well. It turns out her bra had come unhooked. It was a strapless bra. (I maintain that those do not work... has anyone EVER had a good experience with one? Except the kind that's also like a corset, which seems to work ok but is super uncomfortable) Anyway, she needed the other woman to re-hook the thing, because she couldn't get it back into the right spot and hook it without, oh, taking off her shirt in broad daylight on a bus stop bench. The other woman was happy to oblige, and everything was put back into place.

Adventures!

3 Comments:

At 7/21/2006 10:51 AM, Blogger Molly said...

YIKES! I don't think I would want to spontaneously help a stranger rehook her bra...it often amazes me how far people will go with being uninhibited!

As to strapless bras I have won that totally rocks, I don't know what brand it is though I just bought it at a department store. Best investment ever!

 
At 7/23/2006 11:53 PM, Blogger Paisley said...

I don't do strapless or halterneck. Full Stop.

Strange things happen to you on PT. Are people strange just in DC or in the US in general? ;-)

 
At 7/24/2006 9:59 AM, Blogger Genevieve said...

Molly, I agree, I don't I would want to help a stranger rehook her bra, either, but that said, if I had been the one she had asked, I probably would've done it anyway.

Paisley, my rule of dress/top buying is I MUST be able to wear a normal bra with it. so no strapless or halterneck for me either. and yeah, strange things happen to me all the time. Maybe I just attract weirdos.

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home