princess genevieve

vendredi, juillet 07, 2006

Dear Princess #2


A reader in El Dorado, Arkansas, ended up here by googling "pictures of different ways to paint nails and toe nails." Well, El Dorado, there you go. I don't paint my finger nails, but here are my painted toe nails. It's an OPI color called Kyoto Pearl, which I love and lately has been somewhat elusive, so I was happy to find it at the nail salon I went to in California. Yes, that's a tan line from ballet flats across the top of my foot, and a pink band-aid on the side of my left foot.

Hope that helps! I'm not very adventurous with my nail painting, I'm afraid.

6 Comments:

At 7/07/2006 3:35 PM, Blogger Molly said...

Ooh that is a very pretty color! I usually go with a deep red or french pedicure these days but I used to paint pictures or racing stripes on my toenails every time I painted them back in the day when I was young and spent LOTS of time painting my toenails (I am also not a fingernail painter it comes off too easily and the tiniest little chip or imperfection drives me crazy!)

 
At 7/07/2006 3:39 PM, Blogger Genevieve said...

thanks, yes, I really like this color! I usually chose something like this, or a pink or a beige color. I would like to see racing stripes on your toes!

 
At 7/08/2006 9:57 AM, Blogger Amie said...

I love pearly colors. My toe nails are pink, and badly chiped. I need to re-do them.

 
At 7/08/2006 10:41 PM, Blogger Paisley said...

Love the toe nail polish. I'm with you and Molly - I've given up ever trying to paint my finger nails - recipe for disaster. But toe nail polish lasts for ages. I only do it in the summer months though so it probably won't re-emerge on my toes until November!

 
At 7/20/2006 2:45 PM, Anonymous Anonyme said...

you have surprisingly nice looking feet.

mine are all jacked.

nice color, btw

 
At 7/20/2006 3:09 PM, Blogger Genevieve said...

Martha, thanks!

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home