princess genevieve

mercredi, juillet 05, 2006

Proof



Here's proof, if any is needed, that I should use sunblock, always and forever. I forgot to bring my sunblock to Amy's wedding, so I used my regular facial moisturizer, which has SPF 30 in it. I thought I had gotten my shoulders, but as you can see, I didn't do such a great job. The giant white part on my shoulder is where the strap of my dress was, and the white on my arm is where I hit it with the moisturizer.

Amy's wedding was lots of fun. I got to hang out with my good friend Dave Brown, who I haven't seen since his wedding, I think, which was several years ago. I saw Sonya, who also went to college with us. I met Gary, Amy's now husband. I hung out with Amy's mom Jeania, who is a trip, and met and drove around her friend Charles. I met Gary's brothers, Amy's friends from Denver, Gary's friends from California, and heaps of other super nice people.

I also walked around Chinatown, ate my first In and Out Burger meal, did a hasty wine tasting with Dave, met Karen, who I previously only knew online, and bought yarn.

Click here for photos. Also, if anyone is going to San Francisco between now and December 30, 2006, and you want $10 off the hotel I stayed in, let me know. I've got a credit; I know I won't be going back before then, and I wouldn't hesitate to send anyone to the hotel.

6 Comments:

At 7/05/2006 3:19 PM, Blogger Amie said...

Yay, so glad your back! :D

 
At 7/05/2006 3:49 PM, Blogger Genevieve said...

thanks! me too! I missed my blogger!

 
At 7/05/2006 9:36 PM, Blogger Paisley said...

ouch! sun burn is such a pain. I've still got the tan lines from where I got burnt at C's wedding in January!

 
At 7/05/2006 11:23 PM, Blogger Genevieve said...

yes, ouch! wow, still having lines from January is quite an accomplishment, P.

The one good thing I learned is that my moisturizer + SPF really does work.

 
At 7/06/2006 10:38 AM, Blogger Molly said...

Don't you hate being so fair and unsunproof? I hate the hassle of sunblocking up even for minor treks outdoors!

Glad to hear you had fun in San Francisco!

 
At 7/11/2006 6:33 PM, Blogger Jasclo said...

aww! love in and out! YUM.

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home