princess genevieve

mardi, juillet 18, 2006

Hodgepodge



I saw this weird bike yesterday. I think there are six people on it.

I made socks for my sister's birthday.

I lifted another meme. This time from Amie.

What is your favorite pen color? Green.

What time were you born? 11:43 am

Do you know how to change a flat tire? No. That's what AAA is for.

Who taught you how to make meatloaf? I actually don't know how to make meatloaf, because I think it's really quite disgusting. Although I can follow a recipe as well as anyone, so I know I *could* make it if I wanted to.

How much was gas when you began driving? like 97 cents or something. Under a dollar per gallon.

What is the funniest thing a kid has ever said to you? Gosh, I know there have been tons, given my baby-sitting, camp counselor-ing, church nursery working, but I can't think of anything right now.

How many junk drawers are in your house? Two.

Do you know what Dippity-Do is? is it hair stuff?

Would you ask a complete stranger if you had food in your teeth? I think I'd try to find a reflective surface first.

Do you bite your nails/fingers/lips? yeah, sadly, despite my mom's best efforts to get me to stop.

How many jars of pickles in your fridge and/or pantry? None right now.

Toy you'd like to have back from your childhood: Strawberry Shortcake

What's the last concert you went to? Belle & Sebastian

Is your Christmas tree still up? No way

Have you ever eaten paste or glue? No way

How long since you went to the Dentist? I was just thinking I'm about due, so maybe 5 months or so.

Ever been on jury duty? Just last week! Although I wasn't chosen. Also, 2 years ago.

What is your favorite kind of hat? Wooly winter hats

Are you a good speller? I didn't used to be, but I have improved.

What is the last thing you dressed up as for Halloween? A pirate, not last Halloween but the one before. I've got a fantastic (FANTASTIC) idea for my next costume, though.

Whose wedding did you go to last? Amy's

And finally... Last time the top of your refrigerator was cleaned off? um, never.

3 Comments:

At 7/18/2006 3:31 PM, Blogger Molly said...

On the funny things that kids say vein: My niece was really little (about 3) and we were all at my aunt's house for a Christmas party and my Dad (who at the time was a bit overweight) was laying on the floor being a patient as my niece played with a doctor kit. She looked in his ears, banged his knees, etc. And when she got all done she sighed deeply and sat down next to him, she patted his hand compassionately and said in her most serious voice "well, we are just going to have to let a little air out of you so you aren't so puffy." We all cracked up!

 
At 7/19/2006 10:19 PM, Blogger Amie said...

Strawberry Shortcake was my second choice after My Little Pony.

 
At 7/20/2006 3:08 PM, Blogger Genevieve said...

Amie, My Little Pony was my second choice after Strawberry Shortcake!

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home