princess genevieve

vendredi, juillet 14, 2006

Yay!

So, over the past few years, I have borrowed money from my parents. And today, I finally finished paying my dad back the last of what I had borrowed. Hooray! I still owe my mom some money, but I'll be done paying that back in about 6 months.

Of course, it's not the interest-free parental loans that I'm really worried about. When I pay off my student loans, we'll have a huge giant party. But don't hold your breath - it might be in 30 years or so.

5 Comments:

At 7/14/2006 3:33 PM, Blogger Amie said...

Interest-free or not, it's one less debt and more $$$ for you every month (or however frequently you pd on it)

 
At 7/15/2006 10:26 PM, Blogger Paisley said...

Clearing a debt is always a nice feeling. Congratulations.
PS - I like the new blog template.

 
At 7/17/2006 10:17 AM, Blogger Molly said...

hooray for being off the hook. It always feels good to pay off a loan!

 
At 7/17/2006 10:39 AM, Blogger Genevieve said...

thanks, guys!

 
At 7/17/2006 11:30 PM, Blogger Jasclo said...

Oh yes, me too. I'll probably owe college loans for the rest of my life. Sigh.

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home