princess genevieve

lundi, septembre 25, 2006

You Can Come, Too!

I am really not feeling well today, so I hope a photo montage of my weekend zoo outing will suffice.
We gots some baby tigers! There are three of them though I only managed to capture 2. Here they are, wrestling.
And playing hide and seek.
We saw an elephant taking a bath! We went into the elephant house at the request of Charlie, who is 2, so he gets to request things like going in to the elephant house even though it's depressing and reminded us of Dumbo's mother.
And here are our free range golden tamarins. Can you see them? There are two in the tree. You were supposed to put away all food and beverages before entering this area, but we didn't encounter any food stealing monkeys. Good thing, as Charlie was happily munching teddy grahams.

Libellés :

3 Comments:

At 9/26/2006 12:30 AM, Blogger Jay said...

I just love the zoo.

 
At 9/26/2006 11:17 AM, Blogger Molly said...

Those tigers make me want to play with them. And I am with Charlie, I was looking at the zoo website and the events and thought "ooh I want to see the Elephant get a bath!"

 
At 9/26/2006 3:28 PM, Blogger Genevieve said...

Jay, I like the zoo too!

Molly, the tigers would love to have you play with them, I think! but maybe you should wear some protective gear. They probably have sharp claws.

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home