princess genevieve

vendredi, juillet 27, 2007

On the List of Things NOT to Do

It's pretty amazing to me, sometimes, that people can do all these things that I can't do. Like, get up on a stage and do very fast and very funny plays, all true things that have happened.

Some of these funny things are super embarrassing.

Some of these funny things mean people are parading around on a stage, in front of 250 people, in their underwear.

I was just not meant to be an actress, no matter what my 9 year old self thought.

And if you have the opportunity to see Too Much Light Makes the Baby Go Blind, with the Neo-Futurists, you should. You'll be amazed too.

Libellés :

4 Comments:

At 7/30/2007 9:59 AM, Blogger Mama said...

Thought of you this morning - two men sitting behind me on the(MARC) train; non-stop gossip re a female co-worker (I'm guessing). By the time we got from Germantown to Silver Spring they had - without her knowledge or involvement, solved all of her life's problems. Really funny - wish I could blog it!

 
At 8/02/2007 2:49 PM, Blogger Genevieve said...

I LOVE public transport WMK!!!

 
At 8/03/2007 1:15 PM, Blogger Sarah Q said...

i think there is even a Trinity theater grad in TMLMTBGB. or there was a long time ago. connor kalista???

 
At 8/03/2007 1:41 PM, Blogger Genevieve said...

oh, maybe, Sarah... there wasn't anyone named Connor at our show, but there were only 5 people in our show. I think that the ensemble is much larger than that and they don't all tour.

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home