princess genevieve

lundi, août 06, 2007

Back in Brussels

For three weeks. I arrived yesterday, after a four hour delay in Washington. I don't know what it is with me and delays these days. At least this flight was direct, although I would have gotten here faster had I made my usual connection in Copenhagen. But even the pilot suggested we all write complaint letters to United, so maybe I will.

Upon arrival at my hotel, which is the same hotel as last time, I was told that my room had been upgraded. Hooray! Why? Because of all the troubles I had last time, they told me. I really only had one issue - laundry - but I will take a free upgrade, since we never sorted it out. The upgraded room has a bigger bed (because it's very important to have a king size bed when you're sleeping alone, of course) and a better view. Also, oddly enough, nicer bath products.

Libellés :

3 Comments:

At 8/06/2007 1:45 PM, Blogger Amy M. said...

Have you ever seen YOUNG FRANKENSTEIN? Every time I get a giant bed at a hotel, I roll around on it saying "Roll in ze hay!! Roll in ze hay!!!" But then again, I'm pretty weird.

Hooray upgrade!!

 
At 8/07/2007 2:37 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

malady-->LOVE Young Frankenstein, my brother and I used to watch that all the time growing up, always makes me laugh! Such a funny movie.

Enjoy Brussels. I hear that Belgian chocolate goes REALLY WELL with fancy bath products :-)

 
At 8/07/2007 9:03 PM, Blogger Jay said...

Both of those comments made me couple. Both are true. You are in good hands.

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home