princess genevieve

jeudi, septembre 24, 2009

Adventures on the Bus, #23536

Dear Man Sitting Across from Me on the Bus,

It is called personal hygiene, not public, because you do it in private. Therefore, I must politely ask that you refrain from clipping your fingernails on the bus.

Love,
Genevieve

PS - yes, that was me who said, out loud, "that's disgusting."

PPS - I was never so excited to see my colleague Ann on public transport. Gave me a good reason to move seats! (I run into Ann quite a bit on public transport. We live pretty close to each other.)

Libellés :

2 Comments:

At 9/24/2009 8:39 PM, Blogger Michelle Lee said...

That's disgusting. There was one incident when I was on the train, standing. This lady sitting in front of me, dress nicely in suit, started biting her nails and cuticles throughout the entire journey. It was sooooo yuck!!! I was really tempted to ask her to stop it!!

 
At 9/28/2009 3:57 PM, Blogger Rachael said...

This happens on the Metro ALL the time and I hate it. I wish I had enough guts to say something, because I find it so gross.

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home