princess genevieve

lundi, février 01, 2010

First Post in 2010!

Lately I have been the world's worst blogger. I sort of got out of the habit last year, when I was swamped at work (and working until 11 pm most nights, and working on Saturdays and Sundays too) and when things calmed down, I just never picked it back up. Facebook also has kind of replaced blogging, not just for me but for a lot of people, I think. But Facebook only lets you write quick blurbs. Sometimes it's more fun (and more cathartic!) to write longer essays.

So, I'm not going to promise daily posts, but I will promise to try to keep this blog updated more.

Libellés :

2 Comments:

At 2/01/2010 2:34 PM, Blogger trash said...

Yay! Looking forward reading more. Am on Facebook if you wanna link up, not sure how to track you down but I am findable as trashalou.

 
At 2/02/2010 3:27 PM, Blogger Amy M. said...

Hooray! it's really hard to fit crazy bus stories on Facebook.

-A

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home