princess genevieve

lundi, juillet 24, 2006

Summation

The Good:
  • went to Philly with my friend Erin. I haven't seen her in a while.
  • went to see Little Women at the Kennedy Center for Rebeccah's birthday. It was cute and fun, and we ate a gigantic brunch to boot.
  • made sangria out of bad wine in a box that turned out pretty well. Also made a margarita cheesecake.
  • went to Lebanese Taverna on Friday, where I ate my favorite hummos ever and my favorite rice ever.

The Bad:

  • a giant tree fell on the street around the corner, closing the street Saturday night.
  • it rained for part of the day we were in Philly, and it was super humid when it wasn't raining

The Ugly:

  • Another piece of my bedroom ceiling fell off, and water started dripping into the room.
  • I got heat rash!

5 Comments:

At 7/24/2006 8:33 PM, Blogger Amie said...

At least the good equals the bad and the ugly put together :D

Sounds like fun.

 
At 7/25/2006 1:01 AM, Blogger Paisley said...

ANOTHER piece of bedroom ceiling? That's not good! But it's always nice to have a weekend away.

 
At 7/25/2006 10:19 AM, Blogger Genevieve said...

yes, Paisley, another piece. I am SO frustrated I cannot even begin to express it. I've called the office 3 times now, still awaiting a return call. I told the receptionist today if I don't hear back, I'm going to call the housing authority.

 
At 7/25/2006 11:49 PM, Blogger Jasclo said...

i hope you get that fixed!! jerks!

 
At 7/26/2006 11:25 AM, Blogger Genevieve said...

jasclo, thanks! I filed a complaint with the housing authority yesterday... maybe that will help!

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home