princess genevieve

jeudi, octobre 05, 2006

The Funkybunch


They are filming a movie outside of my office today. Well, actually, most of the filming appears to be going on at the FBI building, which is right next door.

I made my co-worker come with me and we took a walk to see what we could see.

What we could see was Mark Wahlberg. He's the one in the white button down shirt and khaki pants. (well, you can see his backside here.)

Craig left feeling pleased - he's taller than Marky Mark.

Libellés :

3 Comments:

At 10/06/2006 8:00 AM, Blogger DDanielle said...

to bad you don't have a zoom on that camera......They shot part of the "Transformers" movie in Detroit this week. We have some fabously decaying buildings here that are great for that old run down city look:-)
Two years ago they shot part of "The Island" here.

 
At 10/06/2006 10:11 AM, Blogger Genevieve said...

Apparently I do have a zoom! I just didn't know it until after the experience.

Funny... they shot part of Transformers here in Washington last weekend.

 
At 10/06/2006 12:30 PM, Blogger Molly said...

MARK WAHLBERG! I am totally jealous. For some inexplicable reason I love him (he stole my heart in Rock Star)

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home